What I Wore: Dinner at Smith & Wollenskys

Friday night,  I met up with my blogging beauties, Bethany, Magen, Mishelle, Monica and Nina. We dined at Smith & Wollensky's (my first time ever) and since it was Houston Restaurant Week, I got an appetizer, entree and dessert for $35 (plus tip, of course). It was delish! 

I FINALLY started using Instagram and now I know why everyone is addicted.  It is the most addicting app ever. I'm sure I am going to annoy you all by posting random photos, food photos, etc. I love seeing that stuff though so I guess it'll be 50/50.

Because I didn't really know the "vibe" of S&W, I went with a classic black dress because really, you can absolutely never go wrong with a class black dress.  I also broke out my gorgeous-but-painful Zara heels because I knew walking would be minimal (basically to my car and back).



Dress- Ann Taylor (similar,  similar)
Necklace- Regina Pierallini (email her for this necklace)
Shoes- Zara (similar, with STUDS!)


Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment