Tufted Dining Chairs For the Win

I am SO excited to share with you that we finally purchased our dining room chairs today!  I am still contemplating doing different head-of-table chairs (either ones with side arms or maybe even doing something totally different like wicker for a mix of textures) but I'm absolutely thrilled with these tufted chairs I found at a local store called Home Source in the Galleria area. They have so many gorgeous, unique and affordable pieces.

I'll show more photos when it's all set up, but here's a little preview:

I am going to stain the legs myself (I don't mind the light color but would prefer the legs be super dark, like the floors) so that will be a fun little project.  They were such an incredible price that the DIY legs are worth it.

We still have to have our Restoration Hardware curtains installed and I'm also going to get another chandelier (probably the same as the one we have over the kitchen island) to go over the dining table. Sigh. It's gonna be pretty.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment