Baubles & Bubbles



My bubble necklaces from GroopDealz finally came in after a long wait, but I'm thrilled with them.  They really dress up a tee and add something fun to an outfit.  I wore my turquoise bubble necklace today with a simple gray tee just to show what an impact it makes---and I paired it with simply black slim dress pants, a skinny gold belt and a fitted black blazer. I didn't have any meetings today so this was a little bit of a "dressed down" look for me---but also a fun change from my typical skirts and blouses.


Tee- Forever 21 (similar, similar)
Necklace- GroopDealz.com (the J.Crew version)
Pants- Banana Republic (buy them here)
Blazer- Express (similar, similar)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump


Do you own a bubble necklace? Share with me how you style yours in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment