Bright White & Computer Issues

If you follow me on Facebook, you know that my computer is on the fritz. Like majorly won't-even-start/in constant-system-restore-mode fritz. My Dell also got the blue screen of death, but it's like 7 years old so I can forgive that.  I am taking my VAIO to the Microsoft store this weekend to at least try and recover some data.

Thankfully, I have H's old HP laptop to keep me blogging until I find a longer term solution. Many people have told me to just get a Macbook and I am considering it since I use my laptop for: blogging, photos, video, internet surfing and watching workout DVDs.  Please leave me a comment if you have any suggestions!

Now to the outfit---every time I wear this lacy top from Gilly Hicks, I remember how much I love it.  It's one of those pieces that I'd love to have in my closet for the long term.



Top- Gilly Hicks (tank underneath is from Target)
Skirt- J.Crew
Shoes- Nine West
Necklace- Forever 21 (old)


I had to use Photoshop today and I have to say I am missing Windows Live Gallery *sadface* It had all of these pre-set photo editing tools for color and exposure and it was SO quick and easy...don't get me wrong, Photoshop is great...but I don't edit my photos enough to need such a high level program.  *Sigh* Until next time... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment