Sunday Snaps: The Workout That Never Happened

I had the laziest Sunday of all time. I got out of bed and then proceeded to lounge around until about 1PM when I realized I had late lunch plans with some of my blogging friends (hi Magen, Mishelle & Bethany!).  I got ready and even threw on my workout clothes so I could head to the gym after our late lunch for a good Sunday workout.

Unfortunately, my body had other plans and towards the end of our lunch I had started to feel like I was getting a migraine and it just got worse and worse and then the nausea kicked in.  I had to go grocery shopping because we had no fresh produce and needed snacks so I went to Kroger and snuck into the medication area and totally opened a bottle of migraine pills and washed the pill down with water from the water fountain there (filtered by my bobble, of course).

Then, I felt guilty and awkwardly explained the entire ordeal to the cashier who was checking me out. The entire time I was sneaking the meds I was picturing some loss prevention dude jumping out from behind me and I had this whole "I SHOP HERE EVERY WEEK I SWEAR" speech prepared. I even tried to look around for the cashier who always checks us out to see if he was there because he would remember me and vouch for me.  Yes people, this is how weird I am

I was pretty pleased with today's workout outfit (uh, even if said workout never happened).  If you're in Houston--the tank is from High Fashion Home---there is a boutique in the store and they have these amazing stretchy tanks for $12 a piece in every color of the rainbow. I am totally going back there for more because they are awesome (and long).


The tights are Lululemon wunder unders (with the embossed chevron print) and the jacket is also Lululemon- it's the define jacket in Paris Pink (no longer available, but they have a similar color called "pow pink")

One of my favorite things to do in August is to read the September issues of all of the magazines. In addition to my subscriptions, I also purchase the ones I don't get:



I used to subscribe to In Style and then I didn't re-subscribe but I think I will because it is one of my favorites. People Style Watch is also amazing because they have include a lot of items that come from popular retailers so it's a magazine that's "easy to shop."

It was fun to share what's in my fridge last week, so here are some things I bought this week, both in my fridge and my pantry. Excuse the lack of organization.



Among the newly purchased items: bread, strawberries, peaches, cherries, arugula, fresh basil, roasted tomatoes, mozzarella cheese ball, Chobani greek yogurt.


In my pantry- I got the low glycemic Dreamfileds pasta and pasta sauce and the rest if stuff we already had---beans, canned soups, teriyaki sauce, etc.



For snacks, I got Luna bars, Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp bars in peanut butter---I buy a ton when they are on sale because they are pricey, walnuts (for salads), Teddy Ghrams, pistachios, etc.

Oh and before I go, someone wants to say HELLO:


HI.


Hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment