Blood Orange for Summer & Fall

I absolutely LOVE the Hunter Dixon blouse I purchased at a trunk show held by my friend and fellow blogger Nina.  In fact, we are planning on hosting a trunk show together sometime soon :)

Now, it's not getting any cooler anytime soon here in Texas, but this blouse is the perfect example of a transition piece that can be styled for summer and fall.  Its rich, blood orange color looks great with a summer tan and will also look fab when paired with deeper fall colors.  Win.

 Blouse- Hunter Dixon (similar)
Skirt- J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt (buy it here)
Shoes- Nine West Martina (buy them here)
Necklace- Regina Pierallini
(please email the designer for clover necklaces, similar here)
 


I have been SO incredibly busy at work lately that I'm looking forward to some post-work trainer sessions to decompress!  Have a great week everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment