Sweaters for Summer?

Navy blue and hot pink might just be one of the best color combos ever. It's not quite as harsh as black and hot pink and the rich, deep blue plays well off of the neon color of the sweater. 

This outfit was incredibly comfortable and felt totally laid-back---but the lace of the skirt made it look a little more dressed up than it felt.







Sweater- J.Crew Tippi (similar)
Skirt- Zara (similar, similar under $20)
Shoes- Nine West Martina Pumps (buy them here)
Necklace- c/o Stella & Dot
On my nails: Essie's "Mojito Madness"


For those wondering if this sweater is too warm to wear in the Texas heat---absolutely not---in fact, I still have to use my heating pad to stay warm at my desk because it's SO cold in my office! Plus, linen is very light and breathable.

Do you incorporate lightweight sweaters into your summer officewear?


0 comments:

Post a Comment