Orange You Glad I Heart Coral? & Bubble Necklaces for $19.99!

I always shyed away from coral and orange colors, but this summer, I've embraced coral, blood orange and everything in between.

In fact, two of my most recent outfits have featured pretty pops of orange:



 
In addition to adding lots of pink, green and blue to my wardrobe this summer, I'm glad I also stepped out of my comfort zone and embraced coral. It's what I call a "happy color," in that, it just makes you feel happy the moment you put it on.


Blouse- Express (similar w/ a cute collar!)
Necklace- Regina Pierallini
Skirt- J.Crew No. 2 pencil skirt
Blazer- Aritzia (
gorgeous, but pricey!; an affordable option)
Shoes- Nine West Martina (
buy them here)

What color have you tried wearing recently that was out of your comfort zone?


Speaking of making a statment with color, I'm letting you in on a little deal---the people over at www.groopdealz.com contacted me about their bubble necklaces, (which are amazing dupes for the J.Crew bubble necklace that retails for $150!)  Get yours today for just $19.99.  I'm getting the turquoise one! Cick here to buy!





0 comments:

Post a Comment