Re-Styling a "Memorable" Dress

Sometimes when a dress really makes a statement (like my yellow lace Lucille dress from J.Crew), you tend not to want to wear it as often because it's so "memorable." 

I think they key is to have fun with the piece, everytime adding one or two different elements. This time, I switched out the fabric belt the dress came with to this hot pink belt that I got at the J.Crew outlet last summer. I also later added the navy blue cardigan. It's about making little tweaks that make the piece feel fresh.


Dress- Presley Skye at Nordstrom
(
buy it here; more gorgeous Presley Skye dresses here; here and here)
Shoes- Ivanka Trump (
buy them here!)
Belt- J.Crew (
buy it here)
Sunnies- Chanel (love these, too!)


How do you re-style a "memorable" dress?  Share your ideas below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment