Pleats, Please

Today I wore my Banana Republic accordian pleat skirt and it continues to be one of my favorite new pieces.  You can see how I styled it previously in my Banana Republic Desk to Dinner post.

Even though it is more of an A-line shape, it wears just as well as a classic pencil skirt and is just as versatile.  Fuller skirts with pleating also have a sort of feminine and flirty feeling to them and they're a nice option if you're looking to step outside of the pencil skirt box.

Skirt- Banana Republic (buy it here!
this one fits large so size down, mine is a small & I could have gotten XS)
Shoes- Nine West (buy them here)
Top- Target (similar; another option
Belt- Express (buy it here; similar)
Blazer- Artizia (similar)
Necklace- Stella & Dot "ever after" necklace, c/o


Have a great night everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment