Bright Shorts for an Unproductive Saturday

Today was the day of errands gone wild. We had intended to get my passport photo taken, and that was a fail because I wore a white dress shirt without thinking. 
Then, I forgot to deposit some checks to the bank and it was closed by the time I realized it.

Then, we went to Restoration Hardware and we realized that the drapes we want only come in a length too long and too short for our windows, so we have to re-measure everything before we take the plunge and order.

BUT---we did get a new blender at Bed, Bath & Beyond (there's a back story to this---we got a Cusinart blender as a wedding gift and from the very start, it took it 4-5 minutes to crush ice---I thought this was normal, even though it felt odd. Turns out, our blender's motor was defective and BB&B after all these years was awesome and let us exchange it for a new one.)

So, the blender was a win.  So was some shopping I did at J.Crew's 30% off final sale, but I'll get to that when my online order comes in (got some items in-store, too).


I decided to take my new J.Crew shorts for a spin today---and I love them! They are comfy and can go from day to night really easily.  I don't usually wear dress shirts on weekends, but this combo felt right.






All I did to transition these shorts for a trunk show
I attended in a friend's home? Added wedges!




Shirt- Talula Boyfriend Shirt @ Artizia
Shorts- J.Crew (
buy them here)
Wedges- Ivanka Trump (buy them here & another cute option)
Sandals- Steve Madden (NLA)
Belt- Charotte Russe
Necklace- Banana Republic


Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!



0 comments:

Post a Comment