Outfits Lately & Updated Hair

I realize not all of my readers subscribe to my Facebook page, so I'm posting some of my outfits from the last few weeks (some I haven't posted on FB either).

First, I'll show you my newly colored and cut hair. I didn't have any color applied on the roots this time (I am not coloring my roots during pregnancy) but my roots are perfect now anyway for the subtle ombre I do anyway so there is no need to color them darker.  I had a few (maybe 10 or so) teeny tiny highlights added in to some of my ends and had over an inch or so cut off. It feels so much better!



(it looks a little lighted in this pic than in person, IMO)


Lululemon tights; Target sweat shirt


Zara wool coat; J.Crew scarf; Marc by Marc Jacobs bag


The night I met John and Sherry from Young House Love!



Banana Republic Coat and Sweater; Lululemon tights; Nine West boots


Banana Republic Coat and Sweater; Lululemon tights; Hunter boots; 
Forever 21 infinity scarf




My hair before I cut and colored it and my new iPhone case by Tin Tree Gifts on Etsy


New necklace from Forever 21 (in person it looks totally J.Crew but cost about 1/10th of the price!)



Banana Republic blouse; Express pants


Banana Republic trench, Zara dress


Forever 21 top; GAP always skinny jeans; Tory Burch Reva flats; LV Neverfull GM


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment