Pregnancy Outfits from the Last Few Weeks

I have totally neglected taking outfit photos like I used to. When I do have extra time in the morning before I leave for work, I find myself sitting down to watch the Today Show instead of snapping outfit shots.

I also couldn't do outfit shots for awhile (in the morning or at night) because it was really dark outside and I didn't have the natural light I needed to produce decent quality photos.  BUT, I have taken iPhone snaps of what I've been wearing lately so I'll share some of those with y'all :)  Sorry for the messy background in some of the photos.

Target top, F21 Necklace, Express pants, Zara Shoes


WHBM jacket, Ann Taylor skirt

Banana Republic Dress, F21 necklace

Artizia Blazer, J.Crew blouse, GAP maternity really skinny pants, Tory Burch Reva flats

Old Navy top, F21 necklace, Express pants

F21 blouse, GAP modern boot maternity pants, Stella & Dot necklace c/o, Zara coat

LOFT jacket, Target blouse, Express pants

F21 necklace, Artizia shirt, Express pants


Nordstrom top, Express blazer, GAP really skinny maternity pants, Tory Burch Reva flats

Express cardigan, GAP shirt, Express pants, F21 necklace

Banana republic dress, Charming Charlie scarf, J.Crew belt, Zara coat

J.Crew top, Express pants, Stella & Dot necklace c/o


As you can see, I am wearing pants a lot, mostly because they are more comfortable in the cold weather than wearing tights. I have about 2 pairs of tights that don't have the control top and are comfortable but I just find myself drawn to pants more lately.  

I am looking forward to my bump growing and showing more in photos so that I can style more pregnancy outfits.

Thanks for reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment