Weekend Shopping @ The Domain in Austin!

Hello everyone and so sorry I have been MIA this past week! My H and I were up in Austin again this weekend and I convinced H to stop at The Domain mall (an all-outdoor mall) before we drove back to Houston.

First off, here is a picture of me with an adorable puppy named Sunny!  One of our host's friends had just gotten him and he was too cute not to share a picture of! (awwwwww!)


...and kind of random, but for anyone wondering,
here's what the Kendra Scott "Danielle" earrings look like on:

My first shopping stop was at Forever 21 where I purchased this flowy midi-length dress, which is apparently going to be a big trend this fall. I think it will look great with tall wedges and sandals too! I got a size small and it retails for $24.50.



 Next up, I got this adorable dress at A'Gaci.  It's the perfect summer dress or swim cover-up (and surprisingly was not so short that my butt cheeks showed!) It came with an atrocious belt that I removed prior to snapping this photo
because I didn't wan to traumatize y'all!


How adorable are those eyelets!?  I got a size medium and it retails for $32.50.

Then, I got these two dresses (on sale! plus an additional 15% off!) at American Eagle. Great for summer, the beach, vacations, etc!




I got this dress in an XS (it stretches at the top). It was on sale for $14.99
plus I got an additional 15% off with my coupon!
I just fell in love with the fun mixed print and colors (hello, PINK!)




This dress was on sale for $19.99 plus an additional 15% off.  It's a size 4.
I think it will be cute for a variety of occasions and I also think it will look
awesome belted...with a cognac colored belt, perhaps. We shall see!

and finally....

I got this YUMMY candle at Anthropologie. I love this line of candles and have always stopped to smell them every time I visit the store...
so I decided it was time to get one for our home.




I highly recommend this scent---the french lavender smells amazing also!

What did you do this weekend? Leave me a comment below!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment