Five Things (on a Tuesday)

My yummy breakfast Sunday morning---
gluten-free waffles, Nutella & fresh strawberries:



A dress I tried on (and didn't buy) at Banana Republic on Sunday.  It's a size 0 (?????) which is insane.  Dear Banana Republic, please start sizing your clothes properly---it's really awful that someone my height and weight could fit into a zero. Though, I am kind of regretting not getting it since I would have gotten 65% off!



This awesome salad recipe I plan to try from SHAPE magazine
(w/ Audrina Patridge on the cover)  Doesn't it look delish!? (click to enlarge)



New Shorts from Lulu's (size medium fits me PERFECT!)
(Pretty Girl Rock Lace Black Shorts---buy them here)



They are actually dark black but I played around with Instagram. 
They are SO flattering on. Can't wait to post an outfit with them!



Before leaving for today's workout---typical outfit:
Saucony shoes; Underarmor shorts; Lululemon Cool Racerback Tank & Old Navy sports bra!
I am convinced iPhone photos take off at least 5 lbs because I always look a
little smaller in iPhone pics than when I use my DSLR.

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment