Scrubbed Clean: Prepping Our Home for Sale

I don't know how much I'll manage to type in this post... but I'll try my best. Ladies, I am pooped with a capital "P!"  H and I cleaned our home for the entire weekend, morning, noon and night.  I have never cleaned so hard in my entire life. I was full-on wearing rubber gloves, breathing in Kaboom! fumes as I scrubbed my bathroom grout like I've never scrubbed before.  We cleaned everything...every nook and cranny. It made me realize that I need to clean more often and clean all of those things we tend to forget about.

We also de-cluttered, big time. I will probably remove our picture frames for our listing photos which happen this week. Our storage closet is packed to the max with all of the stuff we de-cluttered...and that's even with the 7 or so garbage bags we have outside AND the donation bags we made. Thank goodness I'm so good at throwing things away---I know some people have a hard time with this.

Here are some home highlights because I just don't have the energy to write more!


H added these rocks---it was just plain ol' mud before
Our new plants...gotta have some curb appeal!

Guest Bathroom details:
Backyard---trimmed and all. We never use it, which is why it's so bare.

Entryway---Lulu has a pillow bed right at the front door. The green florals are from Target,
white pitcher is from Pottery Barn.


Living room: pillows are from West Elm
Dining area (which we actually used for the first time today in like...2 years)
Desk (West Elm 2 x 2 console desk)

Master bath---H's side:


My side (excuse the towel) and yes, I got rid of all of my makeup and brushes and they are now hidden away in the side drawers so I have access but they are not sitting out---and I'm loving it and I have no idea why i didn't do this before. Live and learn!

 
Master bedroom (florals from Z Gallerie, vase from Marshalls, Tray from West Elm,
Picture frame and coral from Z Gallerie)

Bed is from West Elm, duvet is West Elm parachute duvet cover,
purple satin pillow is West Elm


That's all for tonight!  More to come on the house soon! In the meantime, if you'll please send well wishes our way for selling our home, we would appreciate it!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment