OOTD: Target Dress #1

This is going to be a quick one because I have a 6am workout and need to go to sleep.  I bought three dresses at Target over the weekend, and I wanted to share with you the first one, which was on clearance for $17.00. Advance apologies for the iPhone photos.

Dress- Target
Belt- J. Crew
Shoes- "Me Too" @ DSW

As you can see, the dress has a drapey look at the front.  Target actually has a lot of great summer dresses right now that are great for work. I wanted to get some more lightweight dresses because it's a bajillion degrees here right now, and this one is perfect---soft and airy! 

Do you find yourself not being able to wear certain fabrics in the summer if you live in a super-hot climate?
I have some great silk blouses I can't wear at all right now!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment