OOTD: Target Dress #3

It's time for Target dress #3 to make its debut!  This is just a simple black dress with pockets at the front/sides. It comes with a piece of the same black fabric that you can wear as a belt, but I opted to wear my own belt with it.

I love that it's so long, even on my tall frame. I got a size small, for reference, so I'd size down on this one. It is by Xiliration and retails for $19.99.
 
Dress- Target
Belt- Express
Cardigan- Express
Shoes- MaxStudio @ Zappos.com


By the way---the Britney concert was a-mazing!  We didn't get to bed until midnight that night and I was too tried to wash my hair the next morning---and once again, a combo of Serge Normant dry shampoo and a teeny bit of baby powder saved the day!  I just re-curled my hair in big sections and let it be, and it turned out just dandy! Remember to brush out your old curls first---then add dry shampoo and then re-style. That's what works for me, at least! This is my 4th day, re-styled hair:


Hope everyone is looking forward to a nice weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment