Michael Kors Zipper Shoes & How Do You Stay on Track with Healthy Eating?

Some of my lovely readers have requested photos of the Michael Kors zipper shoes and I finally have them!

Here are some professional photos from the gala we attended where you can see the shoes:


...and just because I think my hubby looks super cute in this pic:

I love a little stubble!

Today after work I thought I'd finally preview the Brazil Butt Lift videos. I like to preview workout DVD's before I actually do them so I know what to expect. I hate feeling caught off- guard and like I can't keep up. I am low on energy today so I didn't do the full workout, I just tried out a few of the moves (and now I'm sitting on the couch eating Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouette Rolled Wafers.) Sigh. I can't resist them.

Having made that confession, I am still working on eating healthier in general and my groceries reflect that. I am buying more snacks like baby carrots and bell peppers with hummus, string cheese, fruits (especially strawberries) and lots of whole grains and nuts (I am loving Kashi baked bars that are only 110 calories too!) I have been slacking in the workout department so I know I need to try and eat better to compensate.

What do you do to stay on track with your eating? Lately we've been trying to cook at home almost everyday and eat out only on weekends and sometimes Fridays.

I've also been preparing all of my snacks in advance. I buy a ton of fruits and veggies, chop em' all up and put them into little baggies to grab to take to work. I've even gone as far as pre-cooking turkey bacon just to be able to eat something healthier in the mornings. I used to eat those Jimmy Dean low calorie breakfast sandwiches but as you can imagine, they are packed with sodium. I won't eat lean cuisines anymore for the same reason.

Sorry I haven't been doing any OOTD posts, my mirror is blocked right now because we are still moving some furniture so I can't get a full-length shot. Those posts will be back soon!

Also, I try my best to answer as many questions as I can in my comments, but if you ever have a question, I've set up a formspring for that. You can click here to go to my formspring.

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment