1 Look, 3 Cardigans; Sephora Coupon & A Few Good Links

I thought it would be fun to show the difference a cardigan can make in an overall look, when every other item of clothing is the same.



Here are the looks I came up with:



Cardigan 1- The Limited Rosette Cardigan





Cardigan 2- Club Monaco Zebra Print Cardigan



Cardigan 3- The Limited Pink Cardigan



See how just a change of cardigan can make a difference in your look? I'm obsessed with cardigans because I can never just wear a tank or tee on its own because I get too cold with the AC on. Like I mentioned before, I have a space heater at my desk and I'm still using it even when it's warm out because the AC blows on me at work and gives me the chills. So a cardi is a must for me!



Before I go, I had to share these links with my lovely readers.



1. A great article about YouTube Beauty Guru Blair Fowler (JuicyStar07). I love Blair's videos (and her sister Elle's videos too.) I think there is something genuine about both of them though others may disagree. I think when some starts a YouTube beauty channel to share their love of makeup, fashion etc, that they are truly doing it to connect with an audience who loves those things as much as they do (much like us bloggers.) I don't think anyone goes into it thinking "this is going to make me famous." I think to do videos nearly everyday or to blog daily, you have to be passionate about what you're talking about. Otherwise, you would just be completely transparent. What do you think about YouTube Beauty Gurus? For those interested, my faves are (bolded selections are my TOP faves)



EllesGlitterGossip juicystar07 LizYArtur otherjuicystar07 SarahsFabChannel

2. A link for a 15% OFF coupon for SEPHORA (can be used by anyone until 04/19). Thanks Annie for sending this to me!



3. This little tidbit: Abercrombie & Fitch was named one of America's worst companies by Corporate Responsibility Magazine.[NYTimes] ...see, I was right!



4. Blondes Make More Money? According to this study, they do! Thoughts?



5. BIG thank-you to Taylor at A Little Bit of Everything for giving my blog a "Sunshine Award". Thank you so much <3



Thanks for reading...feel free to comment on anything...cardigans, YouTube Gurus, Blondes making more money, A&F being blacklisted...



xoxo,



Veronika.





0 comments:

Post a Comment