Lauren Conrad: Stunning on the Cover of Glamour Magazine

I got the May 2010 issue of Glamour in the mail last week and I was taken aback by how great The Hill's Lauren Conrad looked on the cover:

I have to give a shout-out to her makeup artist Amy Nadine- she writes an awesome beauty blog where you can see exactly which products she uses to create all of The Hills girl's and her other client's pretty makeup looks.

I really love her makeup techniques. She seems to know how to bring out the best in every client and make skin look warm, glowing and perfect. If you'd like to know what makeup was used for LC's cover look, go check out her blog.

What do you think of LC's look? I love her super-defined eyes and lower key but still pretty makeup on the rest of her face. I also love her long waves that look kind of undone and care-free. Gorgeous.

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS- Big shout-out to Hills favorite "Lo" who also looked stunning in Glamour's article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment