The West Elm Couches Make a Grand Entrance

I am so proud of myself and my husband today! We worked as a team to pick-up, unpack and assemble our new couches. It was a lot of work, but in the end it was totally worth it and we are SO happy with these new additions to our home. These sofas make our room look SO much bigger than our leather couches did.

As a reminder, here is what the room looked like before:


Even with the addition of the new couches and a few new accessories, our living room is not yet complete. The desk we wanted was out of stock so we have to wait until next week to get that (it's the 2 x 2 Console Desk from West Elm.)

My husband was even kind enough to feed my passion for couch pillows and let me get new ones. I'm obsessed with couch pillows and love to change them up once in awhile for a different look. I love the purple ones I got at West Elm so much, that I hope I never grow tired of them.

As you can see, we moved our Crate and Barrel media storage thing right underneath our television because we had to move it to accommodate the sofas. I like it better there anyways and had always wanted to move it there eventually, so I'm thrilled!

We were up until 2 a.m. Saturday night prepping and we cleaned all morning today. This is what it looked like when we brought all of the couch pieces upstairs.

and after we set them up...

and after I paid a visit to Z-Gallerie and Target for some accessories:


lots of pretty West Elm pillows:

New napkins and holder from Z-Gallerie.




so tired at the end of the day:


I absolutely love our new couches! They are so comfy. I am blogging from the corner part right now with my legs stretched out just like in the above photo! They are wide so you can totally nap on them.

Time for a pizza break for hubby and I! We've worked hard today.

Thank you for reading!

xoxo,

Veronika.


0 comments:

Post a Comment