Sponsored: A Pretty Weekend Look

Today I'm excited to have been asked by BlogHer to share with you a second video in the Almay sponsored series called  “Different Occasions. Different Looks. Always Pretty.”

The video below shows a casual weekend look using minimal makeup to achieve a polished face that's quick and easy.  You may remember I shared my five minute makeup routine recently, so this video was right up my alley.

Speaking of Almay, I cannot wait to share a review with you all of Almay's latest Color+Care glosses that I have coming up soon.  They are amazing and I can't wait to show you photos and swatches of the shades I got to test out---they're pretty much my most favorite products I've had the chance to test out lately!


 

Watch the video above to learn how Kate Bryan from The Small Things Blog uses Almay's CC cream, bronzer, mascara and gloss to create a laid-back and pretty weekend look.

Thank you for reading and wishing you all a wonderful week!   

0 comments:

Post a Comment