First Night Out

Last night was the first time I went out at night with friends since having Harper. We've had plenty of people come visit us at the house but up until now I just wasn't really ready to go out for the night (plus, my surgery kind of set me back recovery-wise and I've been pretty tired). 

I attended a going-away party for one of my co-workers at a karaoke place. It was SO fun. I had never done karaoke before. I love to sing but I'm definitely not a good singer---but you don't have to be. We had a private room so it was extra easy to get up and sing.  Among the evening's highlights---I did duets of the following songs: "Stan" and "My Name Is" by Eminem; 99 Problems by Jay-Z, "I Saw the Sign" by Ace of Base and "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia. Fun fun times.

I stayed out for about three and a half hours including driving time so I could come home and pump. It was the perfect amount of time to be out. Poor Harper was having lots of gas troubles yesterday evening so when I got home I gave her some gas drops. Let's just say the problem seems to have gotten better and I've been changing massive diapers all day long, one of which required a bath. Lovely.

I wore a new top and necklace last night so I snapped some quick shots before I left.
I don't know why but my hair always looks really dark when shots are taken with my Canon Rebel (I was asked if I darkened it when I posted my generations photos). The iPhone photos below are more accurate.

Top- Cynthia Rowley (from Marshalls) similar |  Necklace- J.Crew Factory | Jeans- GAP | Wedges- Ivanka Trump similar, similar | Bag- Kate Spade similar, similar, similar |

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment