Family Brunch

On Saturday, we took Harper out for her first "official" outing. Kevin and I ate lunch at Hungry's in Rice Village and then we walked around for a bit with Harper in her stroller. Unfortunately, it had just rained and it was so humid, sticky and hot outside that we couldn't really stay out for very long because it was uncomfortable.  Harper slept most of the time but she was definitely looking around a lot while we were at lunch since she's not used to seeing so many people in one place!

Today, we went out for brunch with Kevin's parents and his sister who is visiting from Oklahoma.  It was so fun to be with family and enjoy eggs Benedict again since I couldn't eat it while pregnant (the hollandaise sauce contains raw eggs).

After brunch we took some family photos. I love the way they turned out and the shoot took less than 10 minutes. I'm so happy to have these photos as memories.
I hope your weekend was as lovely as ours was!

0 comments:

Post a Comment