My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks!

It's about this time every year that we start to regret saying "I can't wait for summer!" as we realize that summer, for many of us, means sweltering heat, humidity and AC on, 24/7.

As we start wishing and hoping for fall to come sooner rather than later, Nordstom gives us a little mid-summer pick-me-up with their annual Anniversary Sale that gives us a preview of fall styles and offers them at a discount. What's not to like?

I still haven't decided if I'll take the plunge on anything, but below are my top picks!





              
Vince Top              



Chloe K Top                  


Zella Ruched Tank         

Charles David Pumps                      





                                                       Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses   


Kate Spade iPhone 5 Case          



 


Happy Friday---and happy shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment