Finally Back! With Some OOTD's & More!


Where have I been?  All over the place.  Between co-hosting a baby shower last weekend, doing two blog sales and having my sister-in-law in town (oh, yeah, and putting together a big press conference at work) I've just been slammed and didn't have the time (or energy) to post.

But I'm back today...and although I'm exhausted, I certainly didn't let my outfit show it!  I purposefully chose bright, happy colors to perk up my mood this morning:


Top- Ann Taylor (LOVE!!!!!!!)
Skirt- Banana Republic
Cardigan- Express
Shoes- Jessica Simpson Nude Pumps (BUY THEM HERE! thanks Mere for sending me the link!!!)

Remember I mentioned the baby shower had a sports theme and people were encouraged to wear sports jerseys (and I don't own one)?

Well, here's what I put together:


Tee- Victoria's Secret PINK
Shorts- Buckle
Cardigan- Charlotte Russe
Flip Flops- VS PINK

I think I did alright for a girly girl, hehe!

I also have an OOTD from last Friday.  Simple and laid back:


Tee- Forever 21 (it's super-long but I have it tucked in)
Skirt- Urban Outfitters
Cardigan- Express
Jelly Ballet Flats- J. Crew
Bag- Kate Spade


Candice and I both still have some items left from our respective blog sales, but I'm going to post those in a separate post so it's not confusing.


.......and before I go, a few things:

1.  Happy Birthday to one of my lovely readers, Sabrina!

2.  Thank you to all of my lovely readers who left kind comments when I was getting those crazy rude comments last week. Seriously...who has that kind of time?  and by the way, I use tracking on m blog, so I know where this person works and what town they live in and the IP addresses they post from...so to all of the posters out there who think it's "fun" to write rude anonymous comments, the joke's really kind of on you.

3.  Thanks for everyone's patience, I should be back to regular blogging this week :)


xoxo,

0 comments:

Post a Comment