Recent Purchases & Harper's Nursery Featured on Fawn Over Baby

I haven't shared any recent purchases in a long time, so I thought I'd share some in today's post.  All of these items have been purchased over the last couple of months.


Top Row: 
Cynthia Rowley Blouse from Marshalls (similar)
J.Crew Factory Teagan Ruffle Blouse (buy)
J.Crew Punk Floral Print Blouse (sold out | same print dress | same print bikini | )

Bottom Row:
Banana Republic Ponte Full Skirt Dress (buy)
Forever 21 top (sold out | similar | )
Banana Republic Ponte Full Skirt Dress in Stripe (buy)

J.Crew Factory Necklace- (sold out | similar | )
Top Row:
J.Crew Factory Mint Floral Earrings (sold out | similar | ) 
J.Crew Striped Shorts (sold out  | similar | )

Middle Row:
John Freida Luxurious Volume Fine to Full Blowout Spray (buy)
Henri Bendel Sandals (| similar | also love these |)

Bottom Row:
Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm (buy)
Boxwood Topiary Plants- Marshall's Home Goods

Have you been shopping a lot this summer? I've toned down my shopping now that I'm at home with the baby since I wear shorts and t-shirts everyday. I will probably buy some new things when I go back to work after my maternity leave.

I'm also delighted to share with you all that Harper's nursery has been featured on the blog Fawn Over Baby!  You can check out the feature here. Thank you to Melissa for featuring our sweet little girl's room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment