Harper's Newborn Photo Album

I used TinyPrints.com to create Harper's birth announcements, so when Shutterfly (owned by TinyPrints) was offering a special on their photo books I jumped at the chance to create one.

I selected the "Baby Black & White" style album which has a chalkboard theme like our birth announcements. I love the little embellishments you can add with these books! Such a fun way to style your photos.

Here is how our book turned out:
I am really pleased with the quality and overall look of the final product!  Next, I'm going on the hunt for frames I love so we can create a gallery wall between our master bedroom and the nursery. I want to find the frames first so I know what size to print the photos.

Do you make albums like the one I created above or do you have photos printed and then insert them into an album? Personally I prefer albums that you can create digitally because they look so polished and you can add personal touches, change the layout, add text, basically anything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment