Sip N' See

On Sunday, my friend Bethany hosted a little sip n' see for some of our friends so everyone could meet Harper. A true southern belle, she showed up at my house and in 15 minutes transformed my kitchen island into a pretty area for sips and treats.

That beautiful beverage dispenser (monogrammed with an "R") was a sweet gift from Personal Creations. I made strawberry water in it and it was delicious!  The site offers lots of pretty personalized gifts and I chose this one because it's perfect for entertaining and for treating yourself to some spa-like fruit or cucumber water!
Harper had kind of a fussy weekend but she did great during the party and even had a little nap.  Harper enjoyed being held and snuggled by all of her new visitors.
Mishelle from Houstonista, Bethany, Candice and Melissa from We Wear Things
I love that Lulu photobombed this shot!
Love my sweet little girl...even when she's fussy she makes the most adorable expressions!
Wishing you a lovely week and thank you again to everyone who came to celebrate Harper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment