Saturday Happenings...

We always try to get out and about on weekends but since it's so hot outside, we only take Harper out for a couple of hours or so to make sure she's not in the heat too much (I kind of can't wait until Fall---and this year, not just for the clothes, but because we can enjoy taking Harper out without worrying about heatstroke!)  We decided to take advantage of tax-free weekend and also get Harper some stroller-walk time so we headed to one of our favorite spots, Highland Village, followed by a quick trip to Marshall's Home Goods. I will share what I purchased tomorrow! Harper slept most of the time we were out but for the first 30 minutes or so she was awake and looking around at everything. She's such a sweetie.

We dressed Harper in a GAP polka-dot onesie with a matching hat and some white eyelet bloomers. It ended up not being very sunny so the hat came off...but it was too cute not to snap photos of.
I wore my new white tee with back cutout from SixTwenty and I absolutely love it! All of their tees and tanks are made in California and the fabric is so soft and airy. I can tell this top will be one of my favorite basics! I paired it with some boyfriend shorts, layered necklaces and a hat, which I also later took off because it was kind of rainy.
 How lovely is the back of this top? I just wore a bright purple sports bra so the little straps would show in the back. It felt more casual/sporty that way, but you could also dress this top up!

My Outfit:
Top- SixTwenty, c/o |  Shorts- American Eagle (similar at Target, similar at Old Navy) | Sports Bra- Target | Sandals- Old Navy | Necklaces- J.Crew, Tiffany
VeryJane (similar for around $30, cute option from Urban Outfitters) | Hat- Ann Taylor Outlet, (similar, similar, similar)

Harper's Outfit:
Similar polka-dot onesie from Baby Gap | Her hat is sold out, but this chambray sun hat is adorable! (also from Baby Gap) |  Similar bloomers at Baby Gap

Hope y'all are having a fantastic weekend!  And for all of you Houston ladies---don't forget to RSVP for the Poshmark event I'm co-hosting next Thursday, August 15th! Go here for all of the party info!

0 comments:

Post a Comment