Come Celebrate with Me & Poshmark at Hotel ZaZa Next Thursday, August 15th!

I am so excited to share with y'all that I am co-hosting a party at Hotel ZaZa in Houston on Thursday, August 15th---and you are all invited! The event is also co-hosted by three other fabulous bloggers including my friend Brooke and Meghan and Lynne!

The party is brought to you by Poshmark, a community of fashion enthusiasts across the country who meet on the Poshmark app to sell clothing and accessories. It's a free iPhone app that allows you to shop the closets of thousands of women across the country.  I used to host blog sales and let me tell you, using Poshmark is SO much easier than the way I used to do it, that I've created some listings on my Poshmark account, which you can find here. Let the shopping begin!

Here are more details about the party next Thursday. If you're a local reader I would love for you to attend and join us for a night of cocktails, selling, mingling, and shopping! 

  • Where: Hotel ZaZa, The Ultimate Ransom Room, 5701 Main Street 
  • When: Thursday, August 156:30-9:30pm 
  • Party Theme: Dress to Impress 
  • RSVP mandatory by August 14th rsvp@poshmark.com--- Subject to read: “RSVP for Houston Posh Party”
If you are not in Houston but still want to participate in the fun, here is information on how you can download the Poshmark app to shop our closets and other women's closets all over the country:
  • Poshmark is available to download for free from the App Store: bitly.com/poshmark.
  • At the moment, the Poshmark app is only available for the iPhone (also works on iPad and iPod Touch).
  • Don’t have an iPhone? No problem. You can create an account, browse and shopthrough the web at www.poshmark.com 
  • Download the free iPhone app to shop my closet! Use the code “HVEYN” to get a $5 shopping credit when you register! 
Here's a little screenshot of my very first listing--- a pretty Tucker for Target blouse. I will be adding new listings all weekend so watch out for them :)

I hope you'll be able to attend this event next Thursday if you're in town and if not, you can always join the online shopping party!

See you next week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment