Recent Purchases...

  • White towels from Marshall's Home Goods---$7.99 each! We pretty much only use white towels at home and some of ours were getting ratty so it was time for a couple of new ones.
  • Ikat Polka-Dot pillow case from Etsy shop Fighting for Joy.  I'm slowly updating some of our couch pillows because I got kind of tired of seeing the same ones for the last four years or so.  I still love the purple ones so much so I intend to transition them to our bedroom/the guest room eventually. I went with gray and white patterns because they go with everything but I also plan to incorporate some color when I find the right print/pattern.  I had originally ordered some beautiful peacock green colored printed pillows from C-Wonder, but their website was messed up and it basically cancelled everyone's orders because they claimed the items were not available when they were listed as available. So that was frustrating but whatever,  it's just pillows.  Anyway I love this pillow because it's long and skinny and complements the square shaped pillows nicely. It adds a little dimension to have varying shapes and sizes of pillows on your couch.
  • Blue & White printed bowls from Marshall's Home Goods- $3.99 each!
  • Valerie Bertinelli picture frame from Marshall's Home Goods- $6.99
  • New gray and white print pillow cases- I scored these for an astonishing $7.99 a piece from GroopDealz.com and I am still kicking myself for not ordering like 7 of them. The quality is EXCELLENT and they have zipper closures and the fabric is awesome. The next time these go on sale I am buying many, many more. For that price, you just can't lose. I went to West Elm recently and their pillow covers were $40 or more! These ones are just as beautiful for 1/4 of the price.
  • Cool Racerback Tank from Lululemon- I am obsessed with these tanks and when I saw this color combo, it was a must-have.  I pretty much wear these tanks every time I work out and my OB just cleared me to start exercising again so I have an excuse to wear it too!
  • Go with the Flow Bag from Lululemon- A friend recommended that I purchase a separate diaper bag to use for Harper's daycare---to carry extra clothes, her bottles and anything else we need to bring. That way I can just leave it there and get it at pickup time. It's more lightweight than my Marc Jacobs diaper bag. I also totally plan to use it as a gym bag one day :) 
  • This sweater from J.Crew caught my eye as soon as I saw it in the store. It's lightweight and I love the pattern and colors---the light pink, light blue, navy and hot pink really play well off of each other. It's just a really fun piece and I loved it when I tried it on.  I paid full price for it in store as there was just one medium left (thanks to my mother-in-law who got me a gift card for my birthday!) and then when I was searching for the link to write this post I noticed it was reduced in price online. I called the store and they added the difference back to my gift card, no issues whatsoever. Now that's customer service! Thanks J.Crew.
  • The "H" initial necklace is from the daily deals site VeryJane.com.  I absolutely love layering it with other necklaces I own. You can see me layering it with my Tiffany "H" initial heart necklace here:

Thank you for reading and I hope y'all enjoy when I share my purchases on my blog as I know a lot of people have requested that I start making haul videos again---but I just won't have the time to maintain my YouTube channel when I go back to work, unfortunately. 

Stay tuned next week where I'll share some Baby Gap items I picked up during the GAP family and friends sale happening right now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment