Fall Baby Picks & GAP Friends & Family Sale

I'm pretty much obsessed with Baby Gap. Out of all of the baby stores and brands, their styles definitely appeal to me most.  However, the prices don't. I have never paid full price for anything there, instead, I always wait for a sale to stock up on adorable items for Harper.

Right now, GAP is having their friends and family sale, which gives you 35% off of your entire purchase using the code GAPTODAY at checkout (they extended it for one day---today is the last day!)

Here are the items I bought for Harper (I purchased everything in 6-12 months besides the navy bow one-piece which I purchased in 3-6). It seems like Harper is growing out of some of her stuff pretty quickly so I want to make sure I purchase larger sizes so she has things to wear when it's cooler here.

What are your fall picks for your baby?  Where are your favorite places to shop for your child or baby? Leave me a comment and let me know. Wishing y'all a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment