Recent Purchases...

I have found a way to make my late night and early morning pumping sessions very productive lately. I check out some of my favorite online shops and daily deal sites to see if there's anything worth purchasing.

And speaking of new purchases, a lot of my readers have been wondering if or when I will resume outfit posts and the answer is hopefully when I return to work. I miss sharing my outfits, but these days all I wear are Lululemon shorts and v-neck tees.  My plan is to have Kevin take my outfit photos when I get home from work like we used to.  I don't know if my plan will work out, but I figure it's easier to do them after work versus when we're trying to all get ready to leave the house in the morning.  We will have to see how it all works out...

Here are some purchases I've made lately---some online, some in-store.

Top Row: 
VeryJane.com necklace 
VeryJane.com earrings

Bottom Row: 
GroopDealz.com rosette necklace
Marshalls Home Goods decorative artichokes
GroopDealz.com rosette necklace
 Top Row: 


Bottom Row: 
Valerie Bertinelli frame from Marshalls Home Goods
Top Row: 
Faux cherry blossom arrangement from Marshalls Home Goods shown with frame from IKEA
Threshold frame from Target
Pencils from Marshalls Home Goods 

Bottom Row: 
White Geo Mirror from Kirklands
Valerie Bertinelli frame from Marshalls Home Goods
Top Row: 
SixTwenty top with back cutout

Bottom Row: 
SixTwenty tee
Stop and Smell the Peonies print from SS Print Shop

Have you made any purchases lately? I'm trying to save most of my shopping for fall since there will be a lot of new styles hitting stores and it will be nice to get some new clothes for my return to work.

0 comments:

Post a Comment