Sunday Fun at the Park!

Today Meg from Meg O. On the Go, Michelle from The Vintage Apple and Magen from MMM Style and I all met up at the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center.  The ladies had their little ones in tow and it was so fun to see them all---especially Michelle's little three and a half month old baby since I'm expecting so soon! 

Here's a shot of the three of us (Magen was running after her adorable twin girls!):



The dress I'm wearing is new---from Forever 21 and super affordable. I saw it in the "maxi dress" section on Forever 21's website last week and then I remembered that Kristen had mentioned it in her "recent spring purchases" post. So yes, this is the second dress of hers I've copied ;) what can I say? She's got great taste!

Dress- Forever 21; Necklace- Stella & Dot c/o; Sweater- Zara (old); Shoes- Reef

The dress was a steal at $15.80---though I wish the chest part was a little more fitted. I think it's a little too loose, but it's a comfy dress and such a great color that I looked past the fit of the top. These days comfort is king. I also think it would also look super cute with wedges---but since we were walking a lot I decided against it. I purchased a size medium. I'm not sure if a small would have fit in the bottom part but the top might have worked better. 

Thank you for all of the sweet comments on my baby shower post!  It was such a fun day :) This upcoming week is pretty busy. My husband and I are going to the Sigur Ros concert on Tuesday evening (one of our favorite bands) and then my friend Heather is flying into Houston on Thursday and we have a girls spa day planned Friday.  I can't wait to relax and catch up with her.  Then Saturday is my baby shower hosted by Candice for my friends. I am one lucky gal, definitely feeling the love!

Wishing everyone a happy Sunday! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment