Spring Wish List

A lot of my readers have requested that I share a spring/summer wish list and though I'll be rocking yoga pants and tanks most days during my leave once the baby comes, there are a few items I've been craving and I even made a few purchases over the weekend.

Now that I'm in my ninth month of pregnancy, I'm finally at the point where I feel like I can buy clothing again.  I tried on a few tops at J.Crew last weekend in my pre-pregnancy size and other than them not looking right because of my much larger bump, they still fit everywhere else so I think it's safe to stick with my regular size at this point. 

The first item I purchased was a "love at first sight" top from J.Crew.  I checked out the new store in Highland Village and there it was, in the window, the last one left in the store. It was a beautiful bright green/emerald color with really pretty flowers on it and I didn't have anything like it in my closet.  Fortunately, J.Crew is having a sale for 25% off plus free shipping (code is SPRINGBEST) so I took the plunge and ordered it.  It probably won't fit me right now (and I don't want to stretch it out) but it will be perfect post-baby. I love the short sleeves and the back of the shirt is super-cute too.


I also purchased this pretty sunflower necklace. I liked the shape and I liked the combo of the white stones and sparkly stones as well as the gold chain. A nice/versatile piece to have for summer.



Finally, I ordered a pair of Tory Burch Caroline flats from Saks.com because they were having a 25% off Friends and Family sale.  I had wanted these for quite some time and after wearing the heck out of my Tory Burch Revas during pregnancy I figured these would be nice to have as a new momma because flats are so comfy and easy to wear. Plus, the nude color goes with so many outfits.



Other items I'm loving for spring...


This is one of the tops I tried on with my massive bump---it actually looked nice from the front but from the side it was not good because my belly made it stick out too much. It will work much better post-baby.








What's on your wish list for spring?  Let me know in the comments below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment