Recent Purchases...

When my friend Heather was in town from Toronto over the weekend for my second baby shower, we had such a blast having some much-needed girl time and that included some shopping.

Heather got some pretty great deals at the 290 Premium Outlets and I picked up a few items from Kate Spade---all were 40% off!


The first item I purchased was this pretty color block zip case.  It can fit an iPad and would also be ideal for travel (makeup, toiletries, etc). The outside is like a coated canvas so it won't get dirty easily. I actually may use this in my diaper bag to carry some baby items like diaper cream, wipes, etc. The outlet price on the bag was $65.00 and I got an additional 40% off.


The second item I purchased was a black and white bird print makeup bag. I don't take makeup to work with me (other than lipgloss) and I don't touch up my makeup during the day, so I don't need a makeup bag for daily use but wanted to get this one for travel.  It is large enough to fit all of the makeup I'd take when I travel but like the bag above, could also be used for toiletries.  I like to take one bag for makeup and one for hair products and toiletries when I travel, so I'm glad I have the two.  The regular store price on this bag was $80, the outlet price was $50 and I got it for 40% off of that price.


The last item I got at Kate Spade was this tee.  I loved the minty color with the contrasting sleeves and pocket.  I got a size medium and it fits over my pregnant belly right now---although it won't in a few more weeks, I really bought it to wear post-baby.  The outlet price was $55 and I got it for 40% off of that price. You can buy it here on zappos.com or here at Neiman Marcus (also on sale!).


The next item is a chambray shirt I picked up at Forever21. I have been searching for a chambray shirt that fits really nicely for a long time. I had purchased two others from Old Navy---one of them was even in the tall length, but truthfully, neither fit how I had hoped they would.  I still wore them, but I was always on the hunt for one that fit better.This one is absolutely amazing. It's super long and every part of it fits really nicely.  I got a size medium and it's perfect. Right now, I can button down up until the last 2-3 buttons which can't button over my belly---but the shirt looks super cute layered over a tank with the last couple buttons undone or just completely undone.  I also like the way it looks paired over a maxi dress right now.

You can buy this gorgeous chambray top right here :) Best $20 you'll spend!


This is the outfit I wore to work today at 33 weeks, 5 days pregnant---and I have to take a quick moment to rave about Lululemon's Cool Racerback Tanks. They have really been incredible to wear throughout my pregnancy.  They are super long, fit over my belly, stretchy and not at all sheer like some tanks get when you stretch them a bit.  They also come in an extra-long length (but only in select colors). I find the regular length to be pretty long anyway.  You can check out all of the seasonal colors here.

Wishing you all a wonderful week and thanks for reading!  Have you made any purchases recently?  Share them below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment