Weekend Shopping: 20% off at Ulta & Chanel Sunglasses

Thank goodness it's Saturday!  Today H and I ventured out to my optometrist's office because my Chanel sunglasses came in (style # 5171 in tortoise---they are the ones with the bows on the sides)  and I went in to try them on to make sure I liked the style/fit.  I'll have them next week when my prescription lenses are ready :)
I picked up some items at Ulta this weekend for 20% off.  Here's what I got:


L'Oreal Magic Lumi concealer/corrector
L'Oreal Balm in Pink Satin (#118)
OPI nail polish in "Mod About You"
Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion fr cystic acne
Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power Foam Wash
Salon Graffix invisible dry shampoo
Batiste Original Dry Shampoo
Redken GUTS 10 volumizing foam spray

If you have the time, you can view my video here:





Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment