Blushing Lace

This weekend, Candice and I had a belated Christmas gift exchange and one of the gifts she gave me this gorgeous soft pink lacey top from Aritzia (the brand is Talula).  She got it when she was visiting her family in Canada (that's definitely one store I miss!)

I paired it with my new J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt that I got on mega-sale in black, thanks to one of my wonderful blogging friends who informed me it was on sale in her local store. So FYI ladies, if you can't find an item at your store, J.Crew's customer service goes above and beyond to find the item for you. I couldn't believe how incredible the service was!


Top- Artizia
Skirt- J.Crew
Tights- HUE
Shoes- Kate Spade
Belt- J.Crew
Cardigan- Zara
Jacket- Banana Republic


Wishing everyone a wonderful week!  Only a few more days left!

xoxo,

Veronika

0 comments:

Post a Comment