Review: Suave Professionals’ NEW Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

I felt like a pretty lucky gal when Suave contacted me about a new product line they were launching. They said they had read my rave review about their dry shampoo (the one that smells like lemony-goodness) and they wanted to send me a product from their new line that they think I'd love.

A few weeks later, I came home to find a special shiny surprise on my doorstep. I opened a box full of metallic gold strips and inside of that box was a bottle of Suave's new keratin dry shampoo (I love pretty packaging, it always makes everything feel more special!)

I was intrigued. Was it different than the lemon-scented one I already use (and love)? I waited a few days to try it out so that I could use it on hair that really needed dry shampoo.

suave2
At first, I was surprised by the scent. It was not at all like the lemony scent of the original---but it grew on me and now I quite enjoy it. It is fresh smelling and not at all overwhelming. I also noticed that it does not deposit white residue onto your roots (which can be rubbed out of course, but for ladies with super dark hair this is a great benefit).

Overall, I am happy with this dry shampoo and have been putting it into the rotation. Here is what Suave says about the dry shampoo:
This refreshing dry shampoo formulated with KERALOCK TECHNOLOGY contains keratin and absorbs oils to help clean your hair so it's refreshed, smooth and manageable between regular washes.
Contains keratin & absorbs oils to:
  • Refresh hair
  • Extend your blowout
  • Revive volume
I have not tried other products from Suave’s keratin line, but I am curious about Color Care Lower Sulfate Shampoo and Conditioner.

This dry shampoo and other products from the line should be available in stores now.  Part of the reason I waited to post my review is so that if you wanted to try it, you wouldn’t have to wait months to do so.

Have you tried any products from Suave’s keratin line or do you plan to?  Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,

Veronika.

FTC Disclaimer: Suave sent me this product for consideration. I was not compensated to write this review and all opinions are based on my own experience using the product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment