Scalloped Edges

I bought this top months ago and haven't worn it until now. It's actually a pretty long tunic, but on me, way too short to be a dress.  I loved the cutouts on this top---but what sold me were its scalloped edges.

I typically wear what I buy immediately (within a week or so) but for some reason, this top rested in my closet for quite some time. Maybe I thought it was too fancy...but I think this outfit shows it can work perfectly for the office.


I was trying to do a jump for the photo, because, you know,
sometimes it gets boring doing the same ol' poses...
as you can see, it was a major fail but it was too funny not to share!
Love the piece of hair on my lipgloss!



Top- Forever21
Belt- J.Crew
Skirt- J.Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt
Shoes- Kate Spade
Bag- Tory Burch
                                                             Tights- HUE

Two more days until the weekend!  What do you have planned?

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment