Keeping it Simple

Do you ever have days at work where you know you don't have any meetings and won't be leaving the office? Today, that was my day---a true blessing because I got to get a lot of work done by being glued to my desk. Speaking of being glued to your desk, here's a list of compelling reasons you should totally NOT do it.

In other news, I think I finally figured out why my photos weren't working---it was the chandelier light.  I shot today with hardly any light and the photos turned out way better than when I turn on my chandelier. Noted.


I dressed more casually today but kept it simple---a black cotton dress paired with a blazer.



 Blazer- Express
Dress- Target
Necklace-
Stella & Dot, c/o Katie
Belt- J.Crew
Boots- Nine West
Tights- Target

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment