Speak Now! Picture-Heavy Taylor Swift Concert Post

About six months ago, my lovely husband got me tickets to the Taylor Swift concert which we finally got to attend last night!  It was my second time seeing her in Houston and of course hubs managed to get us floor seats which was awesome.

She is such a fun performer---and her sets are always so pretty. And she wears sparkly dresses.......lots of sparkly dresses! (love!)

I wanted to share some photos of the concert with you all.  At one point, she came to the middle of the floor area to perform on this teeny stage with a glowing tree, so I basically got to hear five songs from the "front row." It was literally like she was performing for people at a tiny venue---I am so glad I gathered around the smaller middle stage while she was still on the main stage to claim my spot! It was very intimate!


(no, I don't drink beer, I was holding it while my H took the pic! I hate beer!)

The massive crowd!


And then suddenly, Nelly came on stage to perform with Taylor---a fun surprise!

Hope you enjoyed this post!  If you ever get a chance to see Taylor Swift live, you totally should, you'll have a blast!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment