Hair Inspiration- Kate Beckinsale

You've heard me whining about it for weeks. I need my hair done, badly. Color, cut, the works.  I called my salon in October and due to her awesomeness, my stylist wasn't available until this weekend. 

Even though I basically get my hair done the same way every time I get a touch-up (blonde, very blended highlights over my natural color) I like to bring inspiration photos as a refresher.

Here's the color I'm loving right now (on Kate Beckinsale, of course! What is it about attractive British women with the name "Kate?")
 




HELLO beautiful, blended, pretty highlights! Isn't her hair just stunning?  I think I'm just obsessed with her in general. 

I can't wait to show you all how my hair turns out. I also plan to film a video this weekend about how to communicate with a new or your current stylist so you get the hair you want.  Let me know if you all would find that helpful!

I also welcome any other video suggestions as I'll have some time to film this weekend.

xoxo,

Veronika.

(photos: justjared.buzznet.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment