New Hair & Weekend Shopping: Gilly Hicks & Lululemon

Today I went and had my hair cut and colored at my salon. I am so happy with the way it turned out! It feels softer and light as air!

Usually, I only get partial highlights over my natural color, but today, my stylist added lowlights into the mix because if you keep doing blonde highlights over and over without ever breaking it up, you're going to end up with blonde hair, which is no beuno for me (not going back to those days again!)

Here is how it turned out:


I also filmed a haul video today which I'll post below. I didn't get to film until 5:30 so I didn't have enough sunlight to not use artificial lighting which made all of these weird shadows!  I held off on filming my other planned videos until tomorrow so I'd have better lighting.



I shopped at Gilly Hicks and Lululemon. Don't forget that through this weekend, VS PINK and VS Cotton undies are 7/$26 and Gilly Hicks undies are 7/$25.50.  I was going to get some from both stores, but I honestly liked the colors/patterns at Gilly Hicks more so I just got some there.  I may go back to VS and get some...we'll see!

Items Featured in my Video:
Gilly Hicks Sleep Shorts

xoxo,

Veronika.

PS---I tried this printed tunic/dress on at Zara and didn't get it. I thought it might look cute with tights and boots...do you like it or would you have passed too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment