Holiday Shopping: Gifts for Men!

Alright, I'll admit it. I am the worst at picking out gifts for men.  The main reason is that my H never really wants things. He likes to get gadgets, like any dude (big flat screen TVs, iPad, etc) but as far as other things...he could go a year without buying new clothes and be perfectly happy (not that I'd allow that!)

I'm trying to fulfill a promise here that I'd post a men's gift guide so I asked my H's stylish friend Jeff if he would help me out and tell me what the cool gifts are these days.

Check out his picks below! I(I've also added some of my favorite stores for men at the bottom of this post!)













Chor Faux Leather Jacket with Knit Hood


 
Hope this post gives you some ideas!  Other stores I LOVE for men's shopping are:

  • Club Monaco
  • Express (for dress shirts)
  • Nordstrom- my H loves getting his TOMS there (they have great shirts and ties too!)
  • Lacoste
  • Apple (iPads, etc!)
  • J.Crew
  • The Nike Store
  • Lululemon (H loves their men's lounge pants!)
  • Diesel (H loves their denim)


xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment