OOTD: Put A Flower On It

This week has been great because H and I finally started going back to our bootcamp!  It's so nice to know that in a just a few weeks I should be back to feeling energized and get some of my muscle mass back on. 

I really did start to feel different (physically and mentally) when I was not working out.  I had a stressful month at work and with the new house in the mix life just felt too busy and out of control to make time for working out.

I needed those weeks off to focus on other things, but now it's time to get serious again.
H and I have been living off of takeout food for dinner (I'm not even going to mention all of the crap we've been eating).

Anyway, sorry to go off on a tangent there but I wanted to give an update---sometimes, we fall off of the fitness wagon and it's so easy to skip a day...and that turns into two days and then three and then five and suddenly you haven't worked out in a month.  The best thing you can do is just get back into it when you can. Life happens and that's okay.

Here is today's outfit.  I enjoyed pairing this more casual jacket with my work outfit---
I dressed it up a bit by adding the pink flower to it.



Jacket- PH8
Flower Pin- H&M (old)
Top- Old Navy
Skirt- J. Crew No. 2 Pencil Skirt
Belt- J. Crew
Shoes- Kate Spade

Thank you for reading!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment