Some OOTD's & Maybelline Lipstick Review

Happy Friday lovely readers! I'm going to make this a quick OOTD (times 2) post and also review Maybelline's Lipstick in "Born with it."

I'll start with the lipstick. I picked this up for 40% off at Walgreens over the weekend thinking "why not?" It is a pretty neutral, soft pink-y/beige color. It looks incredible on the lips and is a perfect everyday lipstick. It has good staying power and isn't thick or drying. I like lipsticks to be more sheer and creamy, so this was perfect for me. I recommend it if you are looking for an "everyday" lipstick but you don't necessarily want obvious color on your lips.

Now, onto my OOTD. I wore this earlier in the week (the skirt is from my BCBG haul.)

Top- Forever 21; Skirt- BCBG; Cardigan- Express; Tights-Target; Shoes- Jessica Simpson.

And here is today's outfit (casual Friday):


Top/Tunic- Forever 21; Cardigan- The Limited; Jeans- American Eagle Artist Jean; Flats-Target

That is all for today. Gosh I love that cardigan. It makes me SO happy. Do you have an item of clothing that makes you happy just looking at it?

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment