BCBG MaxAzria Haul & Casual Weekend OOTD

Today, my bestie Candice and I hit the outlets on 290 to find some deals. Lately we've been tired of our regular trips to the Galleria and Memorial City, so we decided to venture out to expand our retail horizons.

I am not a great outlet shopper. What I mean by that is that I don't just buy things because they are cheap. I truly only focus on buying things I love, no matter what the cost or what store they are from. Just because a t-shirt is $5, I don't feel the need to buy it unless I need it or it is truly an item that is so unique and awesome, that I fall in love with it.

In fact, I've scored so little at outlets that people were shocked to learn I bought only 2 items when I went to the San Marcos outlets (a $3 storage box from Crate & Barrel and a makeup travel bag from Victoria's Secret.) I just didn't think the deals were that great, and a lot of the merchandise was stuff that didn't sell well in stores or was super outdated. I just wasn't impressed. Also, the prices aren't that great in most stores, especially the designer ones. Saving $50 on a lukewarm item just isn't that appealing to me. I prefer to shop sales in mall stores on more current merchandise.

Today was a good day at the outlets for me, courtesy of
BCBG MaxAzria.

Here's what I got:
The skirt above looks super cute on. It was originally $178, and I got it for $49 (!!!!!!!). It's a size 4. I will be sure to do an OOTD when I wear it, because I don't own anything like it. Candice actually convinced me it was too cute not to buy, and she ended up buying one for herself too!


The skirt above was originally...I think $138? I got it for $65. I love the pleats at the top and the little belt. I had actually seen this skirt in the non-outlet BCBG store and admired it from afar, but the price tag was too much. I was thrilled to find it at the outlet. Also, it is my first navy-blue skirt. Size 4.

My final purchase was this gorgeous top. I was immediately attracted to the colors, as I don't own anything green, and I don't own a lot of navy either. The flutter sleeves are so cute. It just looks really cute on. I love that it cinches at the waist but can also been worn loose with skinny jeans. It also looks awesome tucked into a skirt. I was surprised at how much I loved this top actually. I just tried it on because the colors were cute together, but it ended up being a win in all categories. It was on sale for $49. Originally probably $100-120. Size small.

One of my lovely readers
asked me to post what I wear on weekends. Typically I am in LuluLemon stuff, because I go to pilates Saturday mornings. Today, I was all ready to go and then I had girl issues (cramps) and decided to skip the class because I was just not feeling well and didn't want to have to struggle through it. So today I wore this on our shopping trip:

Bottoms- LuluLemon "still" pants; Tops: LuluLemon Racerback tank (in baby pink), Banana Republic zip-up (not shown) & PH8T military jacket.

So yeah, pretty casual.
That's what I love about LuluLemon and PH8T workout clothes. You can go from the pilates studio to the mall and not feel like a complete slob. The clothes are made with that in mind. Plus, LuluLemon pants are so gosh darn flattering!

Thanks for reading :)

What did YOU buy this weekend? Please share below!

xoxo,

Veronika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment